Welcome to Boozinette. This is The West Coast Whisper.
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1/2 oz. creme de violette
- 1/2 oz. grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz. lime juice
- Pour all liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake like an earthquake for 10-12 seconds.
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish with sunglasses and listen carefully for good vibrations.
Previously: The Commuter
David is an artist from Ridgewood, Queens, that makes drinks, drawings, and questionable decisions in the name of scientific regress. You can find him bartending at Huckleberry Bar when he isn’t at his drafting table. Follow him @drawdavedraw.