Welcome to Boozinette. This is The Commuter.
- 3/4 oz. aged dark rum
- 3/4 oz. Elderflower liqueur
- 3/4 oz. Maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 oz. lemon juice
- 1 funnel
- Pour all liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake like a locomotive for 10 to 12 seconds.
- Fine strain & funnel into a 4-ounce flask.
Previously: Babe Vivant's Companion
David is an artist from Ridgewood, Queens, that makes drinks, drawings, and questionable decisions in the name of scientific regress. You can find him bartending at Huckleberry Bar when he isn't at his drafting table. Follow him @drawdavedraw.